Sunday, March 1, 2009

Winter Family Fun

This winter the kids have had a blast going sledding.  Ross has been taking them quite a few times and they have had so much fun.  Brayden has developed a fear of sledding down the big hills, so he usually just makes his own small hill to go on, or stays home with me.  We were all able to go sledding together as a family with my sister Lindsey and her family, and my sister Whitney a few days after christmas.  We had so much fun!  We ended up making our own hill complete with a jump and it was awesome!  

Courtney

Cade
Bridger, my nephew
Courtney

Whitney, Lauren & Ross
Britton, my nephew

Brayden, i couldn't get a picture of his face!

Lauren, Courtney, Whitney & Lindsey
Check out the air Cade got!

Brandon and Bridger

Lauren, Whitney & Lindsey

No comments: