Sunday, March 1, 2009

Merry Christmas!!



Ok, so I'm a little behind. First I blame the fact that my camera pooped out on me. Then i blame the fact that we didn't have internet for a little while. Now it has all caught up with me. When your husband is the one telling you that you need to update your blog, you know it's bad! Anyway, we had a really fun Christmas with all the kids. They got a lot of cool stuff, which I'm not sure they even remember exists now, and had a great time. Next year Christmas morning will be pretty quiet, as all 3 of them with be with their other parents, so I guess I won't complain about being woken up at 3am by Courtney and Caden wanting to open presents. At least we'll get to sleep in next year!!

Caden got an erector set for Christmas, look who played with it most of the day!!

No comments: